Differential Scanning Calorimetry
In this fully updated and revised second edition the authors provide the newcomer and the experienced practitioner with a balanced and comprehensive insight into all important DSC methods, including a sound presentation of the theoretical basis of DSC and TMDSC measurements. Emphasis is layed on instrumentation, the underlying measurement principles, metrologically correct calibrations, factors influencing the measurement process, and on the exact interpretation of the results. The information given enables the research scientist, the analyst and experienced laboratory staff to apply DSC methods successfully and to measure respective properties correctly.
Download Differential Scanning Calorimetry (9783642055935).pdf, available at pdfstock.com for free.
- Günther Höhne, Wolfgang F. Hemminger, H.-J. Flammersheim
- Paperback | 298 pages
- 155 x 235 x 16.51mm | 480g
- Publication date
- 01 Dec 2010
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2003
- Illustrations note
- 19 Tables, black and white; XII, 298 p.
- Bestsellers rank