Esophageal and Gastric Disorders in Infancy and Childhood
Esophageal anomalies and disorders in infancy and childhood include a wide spectrum of different diseases. These range from emergencies immediately after birth such as esophageal atresia (EA), necessitating an experienced team of neonatologists and pediatric surgeons, up to gastro-esophageal reflux disease in elder children, necessitating the pediatric gastroenterologist and visceral surgeon. In the last few years some fascinating pediatric surgical techniques have evolved, such as the thoracoscopic correction of EA or the FOKER technique for elongation in cases of long-gap, EA. Prof. Foker has developed this special traction technique and is the world's leading expert in long-gap EA.
Download Esophageal and Gastric Disorders in Infancy and Childhood (9783642112010).pdf, available at pdfstock.com for free.
- Holger Till, Mike Thomson, John E. Foker, George W. Holcomb, Khalid M. Khan
- Hardback | 1526 pages
- 178 x 254 x 54.1mm | 4,114.08g
- Publication date
- 21 Apr 2017
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- 1st ed. 2017
- Illustrations note
- 368 Tables, color; 131 Tables, black and white; 388 Illustrations, color; 191 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 1526 p. 579 illus., 388 illus. in color. In 2 volumes, not available separately.