When presented with the task of editing a volume on such a wide When presented with the task of editing a volume on such a wide and and diverse diverse topic topic as as Ovarian Ovarian Pathology, Pathology, it it is is difficult difficult to to know know how how to to limit limit the the range range of of subjects subjects to to be be covered covered when when there there are are so so many many taxonomical taxonomical entities, entities, both both neoplastic neoplastic and and reactive reactive that that could could be be included. included. However, However, I I have have chosen chosen to to cover cover concepts concepts that that are are not not usually usually dealt dealt with with in in depth depth in in Gynaecological Gynaecological Pathology Pathology textbooks. textbooks. From From the the clinicopathological clinicopathological viewpoint, viewpoint, a a wealth wealth of of new new data data has has been been updated updated and and critically critically reappraised. reappraised.
Download Ovarian Pathology (9783642740138).pdf, available at pdfstock.com for free.
- Leon L. Adcock, Ivan Damjanov, Louis P. Dehner, H. Fox, C. Nunez, E. Saksela, Steven G. Silverberg, Hans-Egon Stegner, Francisco F. Nogales
- Paperback | 161 pages
- 170 x 244 x 9.65mm | 322g
- Publication date
- 13 Dec 2011
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Illustrations note
- 61 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 161 p. 61 illus.